Like My Page On Facebook

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hudson Valley Restaurant Week Reviews

As some of you may know, I was a guest blogger during Hudson Valley Restaurant Week this month. What an awesome experience and amazing opportunity! Using my background in writing, and my love for food, this was a dream come true. Can you imagine what it must be like to do this for a living? I can only dream, I guess. Anyhow, my 3 restaurant reviews have been published, and in case you didn't get to see them, I will post them here. I highly recommend each and every one of these restaurants. Their regular menu is just as tasty as the RW menu. Hopefully the reviews will do justice to the dishes. You may just have to taste them for yourself. I reviewed Eleven 11 Grille & Spirits in Fishkill NY, Cosimo's Brick Oven in Poughkeepsie NY, and Aroma Osteria in Wappingers Falls NY. Amazing, amazing dishes, and each plate was entirely different from the next. If you ever get the chance to participate in Restaurant Week, I suggest you do so. It's such a great opportunity to go out and try new places you may not regularly get to, and the price for a 3 course meal is very affordable. So without any hesitation, here are my 3 reviews. :-)

Eleven 11 Grille & Spirits

Cosimo's Brick Oven in Poughkeepsie

Aroma Osteria

Thanks for reading!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment