Like My Page On Facebook

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Don Tommaso's Bistro Italiano

No, these aren't ordinary french fries. This is an amazing appetizer at my friend Tommy's restaurant, Don Tommaso's Bistro Italiano  Crispy french fries with a Gorgonzola truffle oil dipping sauce. YES, let me say that again...Gorgonzola truffle oil dipping sauce! It's definitely not very figure friendly, but I eat at this restaurant once a year on my birthday. This year I told myself I will be going back more often. The food is so good and the atmosphere is so relaxing. I really could have eaten every french fry myself, but...I shared. :-) If you want delicious tasting, homemade Italian food, you need to try Don Tommaso's. It's all fresh and REALLY tasty.

I ate here with my parents last Thursday. We sat outside on the patio, and it was the most gorgeous evening. Warm breeze, cold drinks, delicious food, and good company. Unfortunately for me, I forgot to take a photo of the one delicious reason I look forward to this restaurant each year. The Garganelli Ai Funghi! It's a quill-shaped pasta with spinach, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, mascarpone cheese, and truffle oil. (Can you tell how much I like truffle oil yet?!) It is hands down one of the best dishes I have ever had. I would travel for this dish. Lucky for me this restaurant isn't too far from me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment