Like My Page On Facebook

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Hope You Like Mac & Cheese!

                                                             Grown-Up Mac & Cheese
Mac & cheese made with Gnocchi pasta, truffle oil (YES, more things with truffle oil!!), topped with toasted breadcrumbs, and crispy bacon. Thank god this was only an appetizer!! Shared this today at lunch with my mother. Beacon Falls Cafe  I have no other words.

I also had a tasty tuna sandwich that had apples, cranberries, celery, and other crunchy things involved. But honestly, I felt the sandwich paled in comparison to the mac and cheese. I'm always on the search for the perfect mac & cheese. Share locations if you have them! In the meantime, check out the Beacon Falls Cafe! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment