Like My Page On Facebook

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2012

BEST Steak Marinade

The best steak marinade you will ever have. Look no further!!!

I don't know if you're like me, but I don't "love" steak. I'll eat it on a salad or among other yummy side dishes, but I will never go to a restaurant and just order a steak. (Unless it's someplace like Peter Luger's restaurant. Don't get me wrong.) When I cook it at home it always needs something...I don't ever know what that something is. A-1 sauce, Gorgonzola, Worcestershire; I've tried it all...until last night. When I tell you searching for recipes online is a hobby of mine, I'm not kidding. When I want to eat something or need to make a recipe better, I head to the internet. Trust me, it's your greatest untapped resource. I found the most delicious, most flavorful, EASY (that's the key...EASY!!!) marinade for my steak. You throw together ingredients in a bowl, they are all things you have on hand in your house, you mix it up and you're done. Without dragging this post on and on, here is the insanely delicious recipe. Depending on how big or small your steak is, it does make a lot of marinade. Just FYI. But honestly, is that ever a bad thing? More flavor!! I love garlic, so I also added some mince garlic My steak marinated last night for about an hour and a half. The recipes says you can marinate it up to 8 hours.

Again, I'm going on and off track here. haha. Please try it, and when you do, post pictures and leave your comments. I'm curious to see if others love it as much as I did. Cheers! 

A nice cut of medium rare steak served with a side of braised kale

3 comments:

  1. I don't really have anything to add, but I feel as though SOMEONE should utilize the comments feature of this blog. Looks good, buttface.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive used this marinade! It's the BEST!! I like to put it into a ZipLoc bag in the morning and flip it around mid day. Also, when I put the steak on the grill, I make sure to pour a little on the steak while it cooks-it doesnt quite caramelize but it adds that little extra zing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely doing that next time. I only marinated it for about 2 hours, and it still tasted delicious. I can only imagine what marinating it all day would do. Thanks for the tip!!

      Delete